Wednesday 18 November 2009

Swine Flu

As one of those considered to be in the "high risk" category I received a call from my G.P's receptionist this week offering me the swine flu jab.
I declined.

The only benefit of the swine flu jab is in the profits made by the drug companies who have already made a fortune from it.
The danger has been grossly exaggerated and the drugs have not been sufficiently tested.
I'll take my chances.

Meanwhile, other than a couple of spots, there is no change to my condition since the last post.
If anything it's improved.
I'm now able to perform basic DIY tasks which I would have found impossible a few weeks ago.

(UPDATE ADDED 4/12/2009)
Since I made the post regarding Swine Flu I have done some more research.
What I found out is pretty shocking.

SWINE FLU UPDATE

..

No comments:

Post a Comment