Thursday 21 January 2010

Tarceva 100 mg Day 89

Although I still have no adverse reaction to the 100 mg dosage of Tarceva that I'm currently taking the past two weeks have been sheer hell.
On the 6th Jan, which is my birthday, I went down with a very nasty virus.
This led to a chest infection which then turned to Broncho Pneumonia.
I can't recall ever feeling this sick before.
I've been coughing so badly I've damaged my vocal chords and haven't been able to speak for the past two weeks.
I've also got severe pain in my ribs due to the coughing.

I'm taking a whole cocktail of drugs now including morphine and anti depressants.

A recent X ray showed a lot of activity in my lungs so I now have to go for another CT scan.

The only plus at the moment is that my breathing remains stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment